We at Needle to an Anchor are fully committed to protecting your privacy and giving you a very safe online experience. By using the Needle to an Anchor website you consent to the data practices as outlined below.
- Needle to an Anchor collects personal information such as name, address, telephone and email addresses. It also collects non-specific personal information such as preferences and favourites.
- Computer information such as IP addresses, access times and referring websites may also be collected to assist in the provision of a very competent service and to compile general statistics.
- Needle to an Anchor recommends that you read the privacy policies of any external link websites as we have no control over these policies.
- Needle to an Anchor uses your personal information to operate the website and to allow us to deliver the goods to you in a reliable manner. They may also be used to contact you in relation to any queries that may arise.
- Needle to an Anchor does not rent, sell or lease personal lists or data to third parties. We may share some information with trusted partners in order to create statistics, provide customer support, deliver goods and send relevant emails. All such trusted partners are prohibited from using your personal information except for to provide the aforementioned services. They are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
- Needle to an Anchor will disclose personal information only if required to do so by law.
- The website Needle to an Anchor uses ‘cookies’ to personalise your online experience and to save you time by recalling specific visits and information viewed in the past. Cookies cannot carry viruses or run programs. They can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- Needle to an Anchor secures your personal information in a controlled and secure environment and in a way that prevents unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- Information, such as credit card information, is protected through the use of encryption.
Needle to an Anchor may update this policy as the need arises and we would recommend that you read through it from time to time. We also welcome your comments in regard to any aspect of this policy and please feel free to contact us regarding same.